Foxlight - Automated Fox Deterrent
- A fully automated fox deterrent invented by an Australian sheep farmer.
- Foxlights use an array of small LED bulbs programmed to flash intermittently in random sequence over a 360-degree area and, with several positioned along a perimeter, are designed to mimic a person patrolling with a torch.
- The device is fully automatic thanks to a light sensor and computer chip and is powered by a six-volt battery, which the manufacturer estimates will provide three to six months of fully-effective use dependent on seasonal conditions.
- The 15cm x 13cm device can be hung from fences or trees or attached to posts
- Foxlights, recommends setting units 100 to 150 metres apart near roosting pens for free-rage poultry or four to six units to cover a flock of 100 to 200 sheep.
- Invented by Ian Whalan, a sheep farmer from New South Wales, after he was forced to patrol his farm at night to protect his flock against night predators.
- Requires Ever Ready 6 Volt Battery - Introductory Offer Battery worth €8 Included
- Price Including VAT €99
Spot Flood Combo Led Lightbar 120W 9-32 Volt
Spot Flood Combo Light Bar 180W 9-32 Volt
FLOODLIGHT 50W ENDURALED POLYCARB SMD 6500K BLACK
IP65 LED Non Corrosive Fitting with / without 2 x LED tubes
€24.00 - €48.70